Boko-Haram Invades Oyo State… To Seek Bullet Proof Jazz

AS the military assault against the Boko Haram sect continues in some Northern states, members of the sect might have concluded plans to infiltrate the South-West to seek traditional medicine protection from gunshots.

Sunday Tribune gathered that the last few weeks have seen large-scale efforts being made by people believed to be members of the sect to contact native doctors in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State, especially Saki, for bulletproof charms.

Incidentally, Saki and some other Oke-Ogun towns have a very strong Islamic orientation with a large population of northerners, especially cattlemen, already making the area a home.

According to a source who claimed to be in the know about the recent attempt to seek Yoruba traditional protection by the Boko Haram members, a huge amount of money ranging from N5 million to N10 million was said to be on offer “if the amulet is made and tested okay.”

“Recently, some strange people have been coming to Oke-Ogun for traditional bulletproof and most of these people are Northerners, though their contact persons are Yoruba. What we learnt was that anyone that facilitates the Boko Haram’s contacts’ meeting with a herbalist, who could make a potent charm would also get a commission of 40 per cent, with the remaining 60 per cent going to the herbalist,” the source said on condition of anonymity.

Posted by (OGUNYEMI TOHEEB)Tswahg

contact

phone :- 08132043821

Twitter :- @tswahg @9jaceleb2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s